Thursday, February 02, 2006

This must be a record...

I feel like a kid who just discovered masturbation with this blog, whenever I have a second I have to play with it. I guess it's just that I have a lot to say right now. There's been a lot of drama lately, last night was no exception. I was hanging out at my friend Dave's house when another friend came over. He was worried about a girl he liked who was going to be coming to hang out with him. We convinced him to go play pool with us at the bar for a while and not worry about her, but that only lasted a couple hours. When we got back, we went to the Oarhouse where said girl was hanging out. The whole time we were there, she was trying to hook my friend up with her friend, a girl my friend has no interest in whatsoever. The night ended with us asking her why she was being an ass to our friend. She said she was trying to get him together with her friend and she didn't care that he had no interest in her. She came off sounding so stupid, I wish some people would take a step back and listen to themselves speak. She was actually fine with the fact that she's setting someone up with a person that they dislike? Setting people up is a bad idea in general, I think. It always ends badly, because people's friends don't really know what kind of person their friends want, they just think they do.

Don't set your friends up with people, it gets ugly.

Butabup.

No comments: