Thursday, February 16, 2006

Pizza Day

It's pizza day at work. It's funny, my office has a pizza day once a month and the first month I was here they had 3 parties for whatever reasons with giant cakes and soda. Conveniently they also offer a discount gym membership.. I think they're in cahoots. Anyway, we tried to practice last night, which was successful, I suppose, since we did learn 2 new songs. Tonight will be the real practice, shortly before playing at the Oarhouse. We're playing a handful of the same songs as before, but it's nice to add some new ones. It doesn't matter that much anyway, we're just providing the background noise soundtrack to drunken fights and cheesy pick-up lines anyway. Anyone want to start a band?
I'm in a weird mood today, between having a cold and just having too much to think about. I don't ever feel content, I always want to be doing something else or planning something, or else I feel like I'm missing out. Speaking of plans, Ryan and I are going skiing this weekend at Jack Frost. We're gonna spend the night up there so we can have all of Sunday to ski. It should be cool. This will be the first time I've stayed in a hotel with Ryan since like 9th or 10th grade when he came Dorney Park with my family. We prefer the more manly activity of camping over a hotel stay. But it's going to be freezing this weekend and since at least one of us plans on having kids one day, we'll just stay where there's heat and cable tv. So, I'll have another busy weekend, as for tonight, open mic night and poker at Dave's.

butabup.

No comments: