Monday, February 06, 2006

I didn't win any money...

Well, the Steelers won the super bowl, and while it's who I was rooting for, I really don't care. Also, neither me nor any of my friends won any money. The festivities were the only thing keeping me there. But let me start at the beginning. We started the day by leaving late, as we usually do, to go to the Philadelphia Soul game. We arrived, ate food, and eventually wandered in to see a high-scoring, yet lackluster game of arena football. Bon Jovi graced us with 2 songs during half time, which was awesome. He does own the team, ya know. So after the game and dinner, we headed to Dave's dad's where we watched the last slow moving, close scoring game of football for the season. The commercials were funny - I think there were 6 Bud Light commercials. Thus ended my Super Bowl Sunday, save for watching the first 2 and a half hours of Magnolia, which I still haven't finished, but has kept me captivated and I plan on finishing it today. Back to work now. Later.

No comments: