Sunday, February 12, 2006

Look out the window..

Snow.. we got so much. I was watching/listening to weather reports all day yesterday and I heard "3-6 inches" and "8-12 inches" and "4-10 inches, but only west of the Delaware." And we predicted that it would either be no snow at all or a blizzard. Well, we basically got the latter. It wasn't so bad, I mean it took me about 10 minutes to shovel off my car, but the roads weren't too bad. So last night was poker/beer pong night at Dave's. That was fun as usual. Me and Maureen were on a team and we owned the table for about 12 games straight. Then, we switched up teams.. well basically it was still Maureen and I, but Dave and Cory joined forces to play us and they destroyed us. We won 2 out of 9 games. That's right, no shut outs. So, this being the first real snow storm of winter, I have to go out and play in the snow, so I have plans to do that in a little while with Diana.. once we watch Kill Bill 2, that is.
As for the roads, Millville really needs to do some work on their program. My road is never plowed. If you go to Vineland, every side street and alleyway is perfectly clear, but over here, even the main roads aren't that good. It's basically all slush now, but I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't get plowed today and then tomorow we'll have a giant ice rink for a road system. And what luck, I drive for a living. Either way, I'm gonna enjoy the snow while it lasts.

Time to build Frosty. butabup.

No comments: