Thursday, February 23, 2006

JJ can rot in hell..

I went skiing yet again yesterday with Maureen. I was a little worried at first that she was going to show me up and embarrass me by how good she was, but she didn't show off. We had a good time, besides the slushy snow. We're going to play at the Oarhouse again tonight if everything goes according to plan.
I've been thinking about moving out lately.. well, I guess I've been thinking about it for a long time, but I'm considering it now. I have saved some money, so once I save some more and make sure my car will make it to summer, I may move in with Dave & Renea. I really hate my dog. He is such a jackass, not just to me, but to anyone and everyone he meets. His first reaction is to bite people's legs. He'd probably bite other parts of people if he weren't a fat little shrimp. He tries to bite me all the time, and I just want to stomp on him. My mom defends the dog like he's a little angel. She should be doing something about the fact that even when people are nice to him he snaps at them. I like dogs a lot, that's why it annoys me that I'd rather see the dog I live with hanging from our flag pole. Out of everyone I know that has dogs, they're all nice and I like them. I get stuck with the little ankle-biting fucker that belongs tied down in a soundproof room. Yea.. so that's why I'm moving out.

Good day.

No comments: