Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Under this condition

I wish your life made you go =o)

What do you do when everything is overanalyzed?
I like my standpoint/attitude towards a lot of things, but sometimes I wish could be more like other people that don't care about anything and can let everything roll off their back like nothing ever happened.
The way I see things is very different from how some of my friends see them.
Sometimes a duck is a duck.
Don't try to figure it out for so long that by the time you do it's a dead duck.
Kinda like this, don't try to figure out what the fuck I'm talking about because I hardly know myself.

I've got new shirts hanging with the tags still on them.
I'll wear them soon.
Not a good weekend for food service.
I need to get some sun.
I wonder what kinds of things foreign history classes learn about the United States.
I want to take a foreign history class.
Bingo. I'm going to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ducks eat free at Subway.