Monday, June 12, 2006

I am Jack's tired eyes

I guess I wear my heart on my sleeve and frankly, I think I need a new wardrobe. dm.

Yesterday I got to spend some time with myself until I went to meet Kelsey, Anne, Sharyn & Jen in AC. I ate, gambled quite a bit, and drank a decent amount all on $32. Of course, I won some money at the tables, too. I slept on the most comfortable futon ever last night and I slept like a baby.

Today was a lazy day mostly. We went to Philly for shopping. I had no luck finding a Father's Day gift.. any suggestions? We ate at Johnny Rockets which apparantly was a mistake, since the service was terrible. We came home, chilled for a while and then watched Fight Club. Finally! Haha, I think my neck is starting to tense up again, what can I do?

We're all a part of the same compost heap. Goodnight.

No comments: