Wednesday, June 14, 2006

If you're calling me out...

...then count me out

It's hard to type with a band-aid on your finger.
I don't feel like driving back to Philadelphia tonight, but I have to.
I hope it's nice out tomorrow, it would suck to waste a day off work.
My brain is working overtime and my fingernails are paying the price.
The sky was nothing but a miserable grey all day, just threatening rain.
I was thinking about writing a screenplay again, I feel like I have something to say. I never finished my last one, I'd like to follow through with this one. Maybe I'll start tomorrow if it rains.
I bet it's sunny in San Diego.
I think acoustic should be a mood.. cuz I feel that way a lot.
The sky is a dirty orange and it's staring at me now.
Do actions really speak louder than words? Or are words just used to excuse the actions?

Crush.
Dwell.
Demise.

No comments: