Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Is this the way a toy feels when it's batteries run dry?

Bars suck tonight.
People-watching is depressing.
Seeing groups of friends is like trying to walk on a broken ankle-- almost impossible to do and harder to believe it's a leg you might be able to walk on again one day.
Like a widow watching a happy couple.

Old haunts are full of new ghosts.
New thoughts are filled with old jokes.

dm.

Where does the rain come from?
And what are clouds?
Were the oceans always just there?
It sounds like a children's book, but I really wonder.
Was it all natural evolution of the universe?
Evolution from what?
Did God put it there?
Don't get me started.
We're all a mystery.
I know I can't solve it, but I can't help trying to put these pieces together.
It seems that every time I feel like I've got a piece of the puzzle, it gets shattered into a thousand more.
The search becomes regression.
Better off accepting what's here and now, but I'm pretty sure I'll be shattering puzzle pieces for the rest of my life.

No comments: