Saturday, June 03, 2006

Meet me at the crash

My thoughts.. a constant companion.

The blue sky erupted with a sudden downpour.
The twilight stars fell from the sky to meet my heart on the ground.
Plans and hopes crashed like a commercial airliner at full speed-- not just hitting the ground, but shrieking across the pavement, sparks flying, as pieces break off and disintegrate in massive balls of flames, leaving behind a destroyed landscape and an unknown number of casualties; the body count is still rising.
Just back up and give this jet another chance to land- this time it will be smooth.
If you need something to be sure of, I'm still here.

I'm going away this weekend and considering my sudden fear of flying.. we're gonna drive.
Here's to happy landings.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»