Monday, June 05, 2006

Hands down..

Take perfection and stretch it over a weekend- that's the best way I can describe the past 2 days.
From your door to the diamond was a stop and go situation in more ways than one.
As the dark clouds parted, the sunshine returned to my life.
Meteorologists couldn't have seen this coming.
The warm night air swept us through the harbor to an unreal elevation.
The city lights glow almost as bright as your eyes and my smile.
If only we could live in a photograph, I'd set the timer and watch the red light count down to bliss.
Sitting on water, it's hard to leave the cityscape behind.

The surprise is somehow kept secret until the time is right.
The morning (well, afternoon) is spent with caged beasts and youthful innocence of wonder.
Next we walked the museums and Mall (not that kind of mall.)
Living through the camera lens, we traveled in history.
A sunset scene slowly ends the day.
The soundtrack in my mind is playing out loud.
How does it feel?
In the perfect atmosphere, the magnificent landscape escapes me, save for the monument of beauty and intrigue that sits beside me.
As the music slowly leaves my ear, a more amazing harmony replaces it.
A flawless moment.
We walk away from this place, hard to move on weak knees.
Going home is always bittersweet.
Thanks for this smile.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»