Sunday, June 18, 2006

But if you left it up to me...

everyday would be a holiday from real.

I wrote this last night, but I'll post it now anyway:

It was hot today, I managed to spend the entire day not wearing shoes. Of course, I didn't do anything really. I lounged around, watched Friends and Family Guy DVDs. I took a couple drives, went to see my dad since it is Father's Day. I got him a grill set, which he put to good use and made me a hot dog. I went swimming with Ryan at his aunt's house and then we played a few good games of darts.

Currently listening to: Dashboard Confessional's new cd. It's growing on me.
"I won't sleep if you won't sleep tonight..."

Part 2
The last 11 hours were possibly the most emotion-filled moments I've had in quite a while, and that's saying a lot considering everything. It's just that I think I felt every emotion I possibly could, a sampler of emotions if you will. I didn't like a lot of them, next time I just want the happy. I suppose "wow" does sum it up. I don't think there's anymore I can say about it really.

It's humid.
Yawn(emotional nights don't allow for much sleep.)
Wrap me up in plastic. That's a good cd.
Be careful not to ruin anything.
Don't blink, you might miss the part where I care.

I'll have a real update later.

No comments: