Monday, March 20, 2006

Was that snow?

Yes, yes it was. And why wouldn't it be, it was 80 degrees a week ago. I'm listening to the HiMyNameIsMark podcast and there's this band called The United States of Electronica, and they're really good if you like that kinda thing.
So the other night, we went out to eat and then went to search for the birthplace of the Jersey Devil, the house in the woods. So Diana, Jackie and I get to the area where you take the trail into the woods and they say "I'm not going in there.. I didn't know we had to go in the woods." So.. without the being able to go into the woods thing, it didn't really work out. So we came home and watched Forrest Gump. So those three sentences sum up the night, but it was actually a lot of fun.
Yesterday we played flag football. We got out there early to practice a little, it was very windy so we had to practice throwing into the wind. We got the old guys out there and some young guys too. We had a great time, well most of us did anyway. I was on the team opposite Dave, Cory, and Terry, so that kinda sucked cuz I didn't know any of my teammates. Our team lost twice too, so that also sucked. Cory tackled me one time because he doesn't understand the term "flag" football. We plan on playing every other Sunday so that will be awesome if it actually happens. We're gonna play softball again this Sunday if everything works out right.
So, after football, I went home, showered and headed to Maureen's. We went to Angelo's Diner and had dinner. They have really good food for a diner. Afterwards, we went back to her house and talked until The Sopranos came on. I watched that.. not a lot happened as usual. I stopped at Sidelines for about an hour on the way home to play pool. Work is boring today, I had a chance to take the doctor back to Philly, but Louis insisted on going, so I'm stuck with nothing to do. Oh well, I'll find something.

I wanna be on you.

No comments: