Thursday, March 23, 2006

I'm excited now

First of all, I'm feeling much better, even though my dinner came back to see me again last night. But, the reason I'm really excited is because I have tickets to the Bamboozle... not that exciting? It is for me, Thursday, Saves the Day, Fall Out Boy, Taking Back Sunday, Hawthorne Heights, Senses Fail, Panic! at the Disco, and I just found out AFI! Okay, I'm done being excited about that, but I can't wait.
So after I got over my sickness, for the most part, I worked yesterday and then came home and had dinner. I had gnocchi (for those of you who don't know, they are these little potato dumplings. They're really good going down, just not coming out.. yea), maybe not the best choice of cuisine after being sick all day the day before. So after watching some Law & Order and Lost I was feeling kinda uneasy. I went to Dave's to play poker anyway. Sometime in the middle of the game I excused myself to blow chunks off the back deck. I felt quite a bit better after that, but still didn't feel up to par. I finished losing my 5 and then headed home to bed. I felt fine today, I hope to keep it that way. I gotta find something for dinner that will keep my face out of the toilet bowl. Well, I'm off to class now, let's find out what I missed the other day.

Butabup.

No comments: