Monday, March 06, 2006

Best friends...

"It's funny how your worst enemies always seem to turn out to be all of your best friends.." ~ brandnew
I guess everyone's the same. They kind of just put up an act when you're around and then act completely different behind your back. Okay, maybe not everyone. I know there's a few people I can trust completely, namely Dave and Maureen, but that's about all. Okay, probably Cory, too, but he doesn't really have anything to hide from me anyway. The point is, why would you completely lie to someone's face when they're ABSOLUTELY going to have to find out about it sooner or later?? You're just setting yourself up to look like an asshole. And you've succeeded, congratulations, both of you. And for the record, when I say both, neither person is James. The people I'm talking about know who they are, and they probably don't care anyway, but I'm pissed at them. I mean, some people lie because they know they'll get away with it, but don't act completely sincere when I'm around when you know damn well that what's coming out of your mouth is total horse shit. It's good to know that some people can be honest and come clean about these things, but it kinda bothers me that people that I considered some of my best friends can't tell me the truth. I don't paint myself as any kind of saint, but I mean, use your head, what's better in the long run; disappointing me by telling me the truth now, or wrecking me by lying and letting me find out on my own from someone else? Anyway, that's all I have to say about it, so long.

No comments: