Monday, October 09, 2006

I can't do this all on my own

I've come to know 5AM as bedtime. I've also become well-aquainted with that feeling in the pit of my stomach like something is horribly wrong and what's worse is that I don't have any idea what it is. However, on a lighter note, I've downloaded the 13-part miniseries on the American Revolution I plan on watching soon. I'm a dork, history really interests me.

My thoughts, they have teeth
And these words are the bitemarks on your neck
My gazes are sharp
These looks are the scars of the future

We can only become what's left over,
the cream at the top of the milk,
the byproduct of a better working machine,
steam above water.

Don't fix what's not broken.
Don't reach for what's not there.
Don't try to change the wind.
Don't forget to write.

.abyproductoflove.dm.

No comments: